Tokyo Collection is well designed wardrobes, use the newest design trends and innovate technology to bring the best comforts and functionality to your home. The quality MDF frame boasts white pliers...
Parts and Hardware
1. Slot Plywood Panel to the Side Panels
Fit the Side Panel to the Drawer Front loosely. Slot in the Plywood Panel to the Side Panel and Drawer Front.
- Be sure the holes are free of wood chips and saw dust.
- Insert Barrel nuts as shown using a screwdriver. This will help you position the Nut in line with the Bolt.
- Do not force the Bolt as you may strip the thread. Be sure the thread is properly started.
3. Fit Side Panel onto the Drawer Front.
You will need to spread the Side Panels apart a bit to fit the dowels in the Back Panel into their holes. Do this gently, please! After this tighten all the bolts on the Drawer Front.