Follow these simple steps to assemble this amazing bed. Parts List: Step 1: Attach the long rail (04) to headboard (02) and footboard (03) as shown below. Using JCB (A)...
Parts and Hardware
1. Slot Plywood Panel to the Side Panels
Fit the Side Panel to the Drawer Front loosely. Slot in the Plywood Panel to the Side Panel and Drawer Front.
- Be sure the holes are free of wood chips and saw dust.
- Insert Barrel nuts as shown using a screwdriver. This will help you position the Nut in line with the Bolt.
- Do not force the Bolt as you may strip the thread. Be sure the thread is properly started.
3. Fit Side Panel onto the Drawer Front.
You will need to spread the Side Panels apart a bit to fit the dowels in the Back Panel into their holes. Do this gently, please! After this tighten all the bolts on the Drawer Front.