Tokyo Collection is well designed wardrobes, use the newest design trends and innovate technology to bring the best comforts and functionality to your home. The quality MDF frame boasts white pliers...
To convert from Daybed to Bed position
1. From the front, pull each side of the Daybed away from the wall approx. 14″ (35cm).
2. Slide the Mattress forward. Pull on the Back Deck slightly forward to unhook the Legs.
3. Lower the Back Deck to the floor
4. Make sure the Legs are sitting flat on the floor before repositioning the mattress.
To convert from Bed to Daybed Position
1. Slide the Mattress forward.
2. Lift the Back Deck and fold the Legs towards the rear Bed Rail.
3. Make sure all three Legs are correctly hooked onto the Bed Rail.
4. Repositon the mattress before pushing the Daybed closer to the wall.
Parts and Hardware