Tokyo Collection is well designed wardrobes, use the newest design trends and innovate technology to bring the best comforts and functionality to your home. The quality MDF frame boasts white pliers...
Parts and Hardware
1. Turn Ottoman Platform upside down as shown on diagram. Be sure that the Platform is laying on a flat smooth surface.
2. Attach Leg Frame to the Side rails using Bolts and Barrel nuts. – LEAVE BOLTS VERY LOOSE!
3. When all parts are assembled, gently tighten all the Bolts to secure all parts.
4. Finally, push or gently tap Wood Buttons into the Bolt Holes
Helpful Tips: Fastening of Bolts
- Check that all holes are free of wood chips and sawdust.
- A screwdriver will help in aligning the Barrel Nut hole with the Bolt.
- Screw the Bolt in gently to avoid stripping the threads.